Looking for a template for your pitch deck? Free stock photo? What investors to talk to? Legal document templates? A google search is often your friend, but it can be hard to cut through the clutter and find the most relevant resources. To help you out and hopefully save you a few bucks along the way we have compiled this list of our favourite free resources out there.
- Unsplash (free high-resolution photos)
- Pixabay (free quality images, vectors, and art illustrations)
- Piktochart (easy-to-use infographic maker)
- Canva (simple graphic design software)
- Pixlr (online image editing tool, a light version of Photoshop)
Legal documents (Sweden focused)
Growth marketing & Sales
Blogs & newsletters
- Exponential View is a highly-cited newsletter read by more than 20,000 industry insiders. Exponential technologies, artificial intelligence (AI), self-driving cars, dominant platforms, business, the future. (Weekly by Azeem Azhar (azeem).
- Series F is a weekly newsletter sent out every Sunday bringing you the future of venture capital. (Curated by Neil S W Murray)
- Intercom books worth reading. Intercom books have helped over 100,000 readers with everything from customer support to product management.
- Essays on growth, tech, and startups. Provided by Andrew Chen, Head of Rider Growth at Uber.
- Thinking about Startups. Editor: Hampus Jakobsson.
- Newsletter curated by Benedict Evans, at Andreessen Horowitz.
Theis is a selection of resources that we love and use. Check out more tools for startups on The Hub. Got a great resource that is free to use for startups that we should know about? Please let us know in the comments below.
The Hub is an open digital platform tailored to the needs of growth startups. We aim to give visibility to all Swedish startups and via the platform assist startups with the recruitment of talents, fundraising, best practices, useful tools, and also by listing all the relevant tech events out there.The Hub is made by entrepreneurs, for entrepreneurs. It’s free of charge to use.